Emergency Ballast and Driver
Provides constant power output to the load during emergency mode operation. Can be operated as NORMALLY-ON, NORMALLY-OFF or SWITCHED LOAD.
For use with panels, center baskets, strips and high bay fixtures.
- Universal 120-277V, 50/60 Hz input
- Charge/Power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Long-life, maintenance free, rechargeable NiCad battery
- Output short/overcurrent protection: Electronic limiting, with normal operation resuming upon removal of fault
- 90 Minute minimum emergency operating time over full temperature range (other run times available upon request)
- Output classification: Class 2 Compliant. Surge protection: Per C62.41 (TVS)
- Input overcurrent protection: Fusible link
- 24 Hour maximum battery recharge time